The health and fitness world is large. In one corner of it, you’ll find Galina Denzel, movement and trauma therapist, working to help people live with freedom and balance in their bodies. I invited Galina to be my guest for my monthly workshop in the forum where my long-term Unbreakable Body students gather, and now I’m happy to share the conversation with you.
Galina’s mission aligns with my own – helping people create bodies they love to live in – and we discussed ways folks can do just that during this interview. Topics we covered include:
- how getting out of pain is a great first motivator to take action
- how removing aches and pains lets you have a more complete picture with which to set and achieve new goals
- why picturing your body as a problem to be solved becomes a problem
- how nervous system dysgregulation impacts your health, fitness, and well-being
- how to begin tuning into your nervous system and understanding your regulation of it
- what it looks like to eat, live, and move, from a place of a healthfully regulated nervous system