I connect with a lot of folks who have developed wrist issues. Whether I’m talking to fellow climbers, my students who work at a computer all day, or my jiu-jitsu players who have wrenched their wrist yet again while rolling, lots of folks develop sore, achy, painful, wrists.
I decided to share this video I made for a group of my students with you since wrist issues seem to be on the rise with everyone.
Here are the things you’ll get out of this training video:
- why caring for your soft tissues is valuable even if you’re dealing with a bone issue
- the number one thing that changes how much mobility you have, how much range of motion you have, and how your tissues feel and move
- why passive stretching is not as useful, and what is instead
- what type of motion you should avoid if you’ve got pain
- three movements that you can do today to help your wrist tissues get stronger and more mobile