It's Never Too Late To Become Unbreakable
The Unbreakable Body: Jump Start Beginner Program helps you jump start your body with the right exercises to make you feel great, get strong, and move with confidence.
Here are the Jump Start Beginner Program details you need to know:
- The Beginner Program is ideal for the person new to exercise, who has been dealing with some aches and injuries, or who is returning from time-off from workouts.
- The program is 8 weeks long and you'll workout 2-3 times per week, depending on your time availability and fitness level.
- You'll get to keep this program forever so you can repeat it as many times as you like.
- Each workout takes 30-60 minutes and can be done without any gym equipment. (If you have gym access, great, but it's not required.)
- Each workout includes a video for each exercise, reps and sets to tell you how much of that exercise to do, and Focus Points to cue you in to the little details that will make your exercise technique shine.
- Included in the program is an effective warm-up sequence that you can use to start your workout, and that doubles as a movement sequence you can do when you want to take a break in your day and get some blood flow going.
- Each workout finishes with a movement game! We're keeping it fun as we finish the workout, but it's not just for fun. These games help you explore playful movement and body coordination.
- These workouts are self-led so you can train any day of the week and any time of day that you wish.
- If you have a question or need assistance, just reach out via the Unbreakable Body Support Desk! I'm here to help. 🙂
With This Program You'll Build A Stronger, More Capable, Body In 8 Weeks
One Time Purchase, Lifetime Access
So what kind of results can you expect in eight weeks with UB Jump Start?
My students who took this course already can share this best...
"Flexibility and balance were my key drivers in signing up for this training. I did the Beginner level and learned about my body’s ability to master certain key exercise elements. Taking the same course but at a more Advanced level is my next goal." - Donna
"I learned loads about my entire body that is already paying off in my handstand, body weight training and weightlifting workouts, not to mention everyday life. I have had pain in one of my feet for years, I now know how to take care of my feet and that nagging pain is GONE! My hip mobility has greatly improved. I am confident that I can apply what I learned from Kate to be mobile and flexible for life." -Noreen
"Over the course of 8 weeks I greatly improved the strength and the amount of control I have over the little muscles in my feet. I also greatly improved some imbalances in my shoulders. I have had nagging left shoulder pain for years. After a few weeks of focused work, I am now almost entirely pain free and am able to sleep on my left side for the first time in ages." - DG
"Movements that collaborate with new research are used [in this course]. It feels modern and up to date. And so are the results. I had ripped my ACL and mensicus in one knee and at the start I couldn't do all the exercises, but in the end I could do almost all of them since the pain was almost gone. And I could walk properly again.". - KC
One Time Purchase, Lifetime Access
Got A Question I Haven't Answered?
Let's chat! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question or concern and I'll be happy to answer it for you.